Find out in November at the second FoodNavigator-USA FOOD FOR KIDS summit, where McGuinness will give delegates the lowdown on Gimmies, a new brand designed to appeal to kids aged five to nine, which Chobani hopes will unlock an incremental growth opportunity in the sluggish yogurt category.
Held at Chicago’s W Hotel November 18-20, FOOD FOR KIDS 2019 will be adding new features and sessions that drill further into how established brands can tap into current trends when developing products for children, plus we’ll be adding retailer perspectives, more interactive sessions and a deeper look at kids’ palates.
- CONSUMER PANEL: We will open with a panel of local parents, who delegates can quiz about everything from pester power to beverage choices for kids, favorite retailers and restaurants to what they look for on food labels.
- TRAILBLAZERS: Three emerging brands that have developed innovative new products or business models in the kids’ food space will present their innovations live on stage in front of our expert panel.
- YOU ARE WHAT YOUR MOTHER ATE: Exploring the science of epigenetics.
- ARE WE MAKING PROGRESS ON CHILDHOOD OBESITY? The latest stats and insights from the CDC.
- YUCK OR YUM: Product testing with kids.
- CAN YOU TRAIN YOUR KIDS TO LOVE BROCCOLI? How are kids' flavor preferences developed?
- CASE STUDIES: From Gimmies (Chobani) to Freeli Foods and Brainiac Kids, learn from companies building dedicated kids' food brands.
- THE SIZE OF THE PRIZE Hear from SPINS and Euromonitor about the market opportunity for kids' foods and beverages.
- FORMULATING FOR KIDS: From sweetness to texture to flavor, what do kids like?
- DIRECT TO CONSUMER: Are new business models changing the baby and kids food game?
- KIDS BEVERAGES IN FOCUS: What are kids drinking?
- THE FUTURE OF BABY FOOD: Is the future fresh? And should babies eat more meat?
- CLEAN LABEL IN FOCUS: Beyond the ingredients list...
- FAST CASUAL FOR KIDS: Can fast-casual for kids be healthy and fun? Learn from a pioneer in the space.